We cordially invite all the academicians in the scientific world to be part of this symposium and have the exclusive experience of one of the most exciting places in the world. This symposium has been designed to provide an environment to share and upgrade the participant`s research findings so that they may get the opportunity of having a better understanding of natural hazards, disasters and their management.
The primary aim of ISHAD2020 is to bring together the academicians, experts, bureaucrats, local governments, students, non-governmental organizations, institutions, foundations, companies and firm representatives related to natural hazards is.
- Disaster Logistics Planning and Coordination
- Disaster Sensitive Urbanization
- Computer and Information Technology on Disasters
- Earthquake Resistant Structures
- Risk Analysis and Disaster Management in Natural Disasters
- Hydro-Meteorological Disasters
- Climate Change
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Risks
- Seismic Hazard Analysis
- Civil Defense
- Transportation Network Security and Reliability
- Soil Problems
- Disaster Communication
- Disaster and Health Management
All accepted papers will be published in Academic Perspective Procedia with DOI number. The journal is indexed by EBSCO and Google Scholar.